You may travel via commerical or private aircraft. If you have a private plane, consider flying directly into International Falls, Minnesota. For more information about the airport ground shuttle service that is available, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out commercial flights at www.internationalfallsairport.com.
From Minneapolis, MN
- Turn north onto I-35 N
- Take exit 237 to merge onto MN-33 N toward Cloquet/Iron Range
- Take the ramp to U.S. 53 N
- Turn right onto 4th St.
- Take the 1st left onto 2nd Ave. (Partial toll road – Entering Fort Frances, ON)
- Continue onto International Bridge
- International Bridge turns slightly right and becomes Central Ave.
- Turn left onto Church St.
- Take the 1st right onto Central Ave. /ON-71 N
- Take the 1st left onto 3 St. W/Trans-Canada Hwy./ON-11 W/ON-71 N
- Continue to follow Trans-Canada Hwy/ ON-71 N and watch for signs on the right for Hwy 615. Proceed approximately 15 miles to Clearwater Lake Road – Sportsman’s Landing.
Contact Cedar Island LodgeBox 382
Emo, Ontario Canada
Winter (807) 482-1596
Summer (807) 275-8776 • (807) 275-5855
For important info about passports, immigration, border services, fishing & hunting in Ontario, using firearms in Canada, guide services, local weather and travel tips, check out FAQ & Links.